Terms and Conditions
1. The intellectual property rights of the cornerstone.network website, its source code, design, navigational layout and items of content are owned by Cornerstone which has the exclusive rights to use these in any way it deems appropriate.
2. Viewing, printing and partially downloading any of the website's content is authorised solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
- That this is compatible with the purposes of the cornerstone.network website.
- That the information thus obtained is solely for personal and private use. Use of the website's content for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, conversion or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the website's content be altered in any way.
3. Cornerstone reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the website.
4. Cornerstone cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website although it will aim to prevent and resolve any such interruptions and errors.
5. Cornerstone shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user.