OM5G - Will 5G make or break your business?
Wednesday, 27 November 2019
Last night, Cornerstone attended the "OM5G - Will 5G make or break your business?" launch event organised by Addleshaw Goddard in London. Belinda Fawcett was invited to participate in the panel discussion and share her thoughts on what we need to do to make 5G work.
The panel was chaired by Dan Thomas - Chief UK Corporate Correspondent at The Financial Times and panelists included:
- Belinda Fawcett - General Counsel and Director of Property & Estates at Cornerstone
- Ellie Jukes - Senior Investment Manager at Legal and General Capital Future Cities Team
- Ted Orf – Co-Founder and Investor at Revolt Ventures
- Greg McCall – Managing Director, Converged Services Platform at BT
- Matthew Howett – Founder and Principal Analyst at Assembly
The event covered:
- How 5G will supercharge the UK economy
- The new industries that 5G will create and transformations of existing ones
- How businesses can effectively harness 5G
Belinda discussed the need for all parties to collaborate and embrace the Code to enable and fast track the rollout of the 5G technology that will have such a significant impact on the UK's digital economy.
At the event, Addleshaw Goddard shared their 5G report that gives insights from industry experts, revealing how they expect 5G to impact residential, offices, cities, retail and logistics.
The report will be available to view soon.