General information

Why is telecoms infrastructure needed?

Good quality digital infrastructure where we live, work or travel is needed to access online public services, social networks, as well as healthcare, retail, and financial services. A UK-wide rollout of mobile network coverage, broadband connectivity and fibre upgrades is needed to ensure everyone can fully realise the benefits of digitally integrated services and products.

The COVID-19 pandemic has shown us how vital it is for people to stay connected - from home working and schooling to staying in touch with family. Greater digital connectivity will reduce the ‘digital divide’ between remote and urban areas, strengthen national resilience during crises and support social inclusion for vulnerable socio-economic groups. (Source: www.gov.uk)

What is the Electronic Communications Code?

The Electronic Communications Code regulates the relationship between Operators (including infrastructure providers) and Site Providers for the installation and maintenance of telecoms infrastructure on public and private land. It was revised in 2017 to address the growing public demand of digital connectivity and make it quicker and faster to rollout mobile infrastructure. However, since its revision, further clarity on how to use the Code was needed. Therefore, have been further changes made to the Code though the Product Security Telecommunications Infrastructure Bill.

You can find out more on the following websites:

Site admin and payment information

What happens after the New Code Agreement has completed?

Cornerstone will issue a Landlord Welcome pack containing all the information you need to know about the installation on your property. You will find helpful information in this pack, including your cell site reference, contact details, payment procedures and site maintenance. We also provide contact information for any issues that arise during the installation, maintenance, and operation of the mobile phone cell site on your property.

If I misplace copies of my legal agreement, where can I get this from?

Please send an email to estateadmin@cornerstone.network or call 0800 084 3454 to request a copy.

I have sold my property, who do I need to notify of this change and how do I do this?

Please send an email to estateadmin@cornerstone.network or call 0800 084 3454.

I have changed my managing agent (for site payments), who do I notify of this change?

Please send an email to estateadmin@cornerstone.network or call 0800 084 3454. You will be asked for some information to complete this process.

My agreement is coming to an end. What action do I need to take?

Typically, we will be in touch when your agreement is coming to an end. However, if you wish to discuss your agreement prior to us getting in touch, please contact us on estateadmin@cornerstone.network or call 0800 084 3454.

I need to send an invoice for my rent. Who do I send this to?

All invoices regardless of who the tenant is, must be sent to either
Cornerstone, C/O Cluttons LLP, First Floor, Imperium Building, Imperial Way, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0TD
or you can email your invoice to estatepayments@cornerstone.network.

For electricity payments, who do I send my invoice to?

Please send you meter readings and invoice to estatepayments@cornerstone.network.

Who do I need to speak to about moving equipment for any reason?

If for any reason, equipment needs to be moved on site, please email estateadmin@cornerstone.network or call 0800 084 3454 and you will be referred to our access team. Please give as much notice as possible.

Who do I speak to about an outage (power down requirement)?

You can contact estatesadmin@cornerstone.network detailing your requirement. This will then be passed onto the relevant outage request team depending on the host of your site.

How do I report a site access issue?

If you have experienced an issue on site e.g. damage, contractors not following the access arrangements, please use our site reporting form on our website.

How can I inform you of new details on how to access my site.

If you need to let us know about a change in how we should access your site (for example site contact, directions, timings, other important information), please visit our site reporting form on our website or call us on 0800 084 345. On receipt of the information, we will update your site access records so we can follow your requirements on all visits.

What do I do if I have a complaint?

If you would like to make a formal complaint about a site visit or your experience with Cornerstone or our agents, you can visit our complaints form on www.cornerstone.network/procedure-complaints or you can write to us at: Complaints, Cornerstone, Hive 2, 1530 Arlington Business Park, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 4SA.